Travelucion’s revenue has increased 318 percent for October due to America's shift in its Cuban foreign policy.
MPH Ventures Corp., which owns Travelucion, has seen its revenue increase on its CAD in the last year: in 2014, its CAD revenue was $43,755 compared to $183,062 in 2015.
The revenue continues to increase since Canadian, American and European tourists have a newfound interest in Cuba with America's new foreign policy.
Travelucion, a Web-based travel company that offers booking services to Cuba, is looking to expand travel by increasing the sales of Cuban Travel Supplier (CTS), a company in which Travelucion owns equity. CTS recently hired new employees and moved to a larger building.
As an online travel company, it also offers marketing and reservation services in addition to owning a large majority of the companies that promote trips to Cuba. Travelucion has been offering trips to Cuba since 1995.
The goal of the company moving forward is to cater to approved American travelers by offering high-end accommodations for its U.S. counterparts.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about MPH Ventures Corp ?
Next time we write about MPH Ventures Corp, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar