Atento SA on Thursday announced the opening of a new center for customer experience solutions in Mexico City.
The center will serve as a place where clients and Atento staff can interact and collaborate on projects associated with the company. It will also serve as an oversight facility for testing sales, customer service and other business-related solutions. The opening of the center was celebrated with an inauguration ceremony.
"The new Customer Experience Solutions Center is the latest major investment made by Atento in our country in 2015,” Miguel Matey, Atento's Mexico and Americas north region director, said. “In June, Atento inaugurated the Americas Operations Command Center in this very building, and we plan to open a new customer relationship center in Guadalajara before the end of the year. In sum, Atento has invested over ($8.5 million) in our country in 2015. Our objective is to work in direct collaboration with businesses to develop solutions that combine a multichannel platform, leading-edge technology, analytical capabilities, and vertical specialization to offer the best customer experience in the market."
Atento specializes in business-process outsourcing and customer relations management services on a global scale. CEO Alejandro Reynal said Mexico remains one of the company’s primary markets in Latin America.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Atento S.A. ?
Next time we write about Atento S.A., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar