eXplorance, a provider of Learning Experience Management solutions for higher education, will increase its services in Latin America by opening a LATAM office in Colombia.
“We are dedicated to helping our Latin American clients make better-informed decisions through the use of learning analytics,” eXplorance CEO Samer Saab said. “Opening an office in Colombia will ensure we are closer to our clients to better understand their needs and, as such, eXplorance can assist them more thoroughly in their growth.”
Colombia’s postsecondary gross enrollment ratio rose from 39 percent to 48 percent between 2010 and 2014, and Latin American governments invested an average of 7 percent more in higher education.
eXplorance aims to help Latin American universities grow, providing them with accurate learning analytics, while furthering the role of technology in education. eXplorance’s Blue® uses course evaluations, 360 degree feedback, online survey software as well as other feedback tools to grow the role of technology.
Currently, eXplorance’s software is being used in postsecondary institutions in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about eXplorance ?
Next time we write about eXplorance, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar