First Mexican Gold Corp. established a joint venture with Link Natural Resources (LNR) FZC, a private entity in the United Arab Emirates, Tuesday to advance their Guadalupe mine project.
First Mexican's Guadalupe property is located in the same geographic region of Mexico as many producing mines in the Sierra Madre Occidental. Under the terms of the agreement, LNR will acquire a 50 percent working interest in exchange for a scheduled investment within the first year totaling $8 million.
"We are delighted to have secured a supportive partner to advance the Karen zone and further explore the additional potential indicated by previous drill results within the Guadalupe property,” Jim Voisin, president and CEO of First Mexican’s Guadalupe, said. “This deal underscores the importance and relief that private equity is bringing to good projects in the junior sector as with the individual investors whom have supported us to this point.”
LNR FZC is a privately funded resource investment and development group that on seeks to advance mineral, oil and other natural resource assets worldwide, and First Mexican Gold Corp explores precious metals in Mexico and controls a 100 percent interest in the Guadalupe property package.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about First Mexican Gold Corp. ?
Next time we write about First Mexican Gold Corp., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar