Verint Systems and Scitum, a managed security service provider based in Mexico, said on Monday that they are teaming up to protect government organizations and enterprises in Mexico from advanced cyber threats.
The partnership combines Verint’s cyber-intelligence capabilities with Scitum's managed-services skills.
“Verint's extensive experience in security intelligence and big-data analytics differentiates its cyber-intelligence platform from other security vendors," Marcos Polanco Velasco, chief technology officer at Scitum, said. "Through this partnership, we are able to offer our customers a level of cyber security that Verint previously made available only to government and intelligence agencies, all in a single managed service. As a result, our customers are able to enjoy enhanced protection against advanced cyber threats, significantly reducing their risk and potential financial and reputation damage from data breaches. Working with Verint, we can quickly pinpoint threats and reduce time to resolution, while sharing threat intelligence based on insights gleaned across the organization.”
Under the partnership, the Verint Threat Protection System will operate in Scitum’s Security Operations Center. The protection system was designed to help address the restrictions of traditional security approaches in fighting today’s advanced cyber-attacks.
“We are delighted to be able to offer our customers a state-of-the-art cyber security intelligence solution through our new partnership with Verint,” Scitum CEO Ulises Castillo Hernández said. “This partnership will help us meet the increasing market demand for high-end, security-as-a-service solutions that can help effectively detect, investigate and protect against advanced cyber-attacks.”
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar