Kristine Senft has been announced as the vice president of sales and marketing at Hovione, where she will be based on East Windsor, New Jersey, and report to Guy Villax, who is the company's chief executive officer; previously, Senft held the same position at DSM Pharmaceutical Chemicals in Vienna, Austria, where she was responsible for regional and global marketing and sales organization.
Senft was also a member of the Diversity Council.
"I am delighted to join Hovione, a company with a dynamic team and a strong history that understands the nature of leading through innovation," Senft said. "I look forward to building on what has been achieved by Hovione to date in its creation of solutions for customers."
She also worked for Albemarle Corporation where she performed management roles for its fine chemicals and pharmaceutical Application Programming Interface (API) business. In Albemarle, she was also co-chair of he Women's Initiative Network. She was also part of the Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA) Communications Committee and Membership Committee.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Hovione ?
Next time we write about Hovione, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar