G6 Hospitality will open its second Studio 6 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and its first Hotel 6 property in Santa Cruz, Bolivia; Studio 6 is expected to be open in 2016 and will be located near beaches and historical sites in Puerto Vallarta, and it will offer guests 115 fully equipped suites, including an expanded working area, premium channels, laundry and various other facilities that will be provided for an accessible price.
In total, G6 will invest approximately $3.7 million (USD) on the project.
Furthermore, its Hotel 6 in Santa Cruz will be developed by Andermatt, an independent group of investors in Bolivia. G6 and Andermatt have recently announced a franchise agreement that is expected to launch other Hotel 6 buildings in the main Bolivian cities.
The investments as part of G6 Hospitality strategic plan to expand its business in Latin America. The company is a reference on lodging segment in Canada and U.S. and is among the Top 10 Hotel Companies according to Hotel Management Survey 2015 rank and is responsible for the brands Motel 6, Studio 6, Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about G6 Hospitality ?
Next time we write about G6 Hospitality, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference