Tallis Gomes, founder of Easy Taxi, was recently named Young Leader of the Year at the 2015 BRAVO Business Awards hosted by the Latin Trade Group.
The awards committee noted that Gomes led her Brazilian startup through difficult periods that forced the company to completely revamp its business model shortly after it started.
"Tallis Gomes is the first person to receive the Young Leader of the Year Award, a new category of the BRAVO Business Awards which highlights the role of Latin Americans under 40 who are opening avenues for a brighter future in the region," Latin Trade CEO Rosemary Winters said.
Latin Trade's editorial judges were particularly impressed by Easy Taxi's accelerated growth and by specific traits of its growth strategy.
Gomes will be recognized at the inaugural session of the Young Leaders Forum on Oct. 28 in Miami.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Latin Trade Group ?
Next time we write about Latin Trade Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar