Iplan, an Argentine service provider, recently selected CounterPath Bria softphones and Stretto Platform for its unified communication service.
"We are excited to partner with Iplan, an innovative service provider based in Buenos Aires, Argentina,"
CounterPath Executive Vice President of Marketing and Products Todd Carothers said. "This agreement again demonstrates the quality, versatility and universal nature of our products. We were selected by Iplan based on the results of an extensive test cycle, our ability to support multiple platforms and operating systems, and our ability to interwork seamlessly with Iplan's BroadSoft infrastructure. We look forward to supporting the company as they offer economical voice and messaging services to Argentina's 40 million citizens."
CounterPath's Unified Communications is a developer of award-winning, over-the-top unified communications solutions for enterprises and operators. The Bria and Stretto combination improves the user experience as an overlay to the most popular
Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem
telephony and applications servers on the market today.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Counterpath ?
Next time we write about Counterpath, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar