MPH Ventures recently announced that Travelucion has acquired an equity interest in a Cuban travel supplier in Havana that has been providing travel services to the island nation for seven years as an independent supplier.
MPH Ventures acquired a 20 percent interest in Travelucion in exchange for common shares of MPH Ventures with an option period of eight months to acquire the remaining 80 percent interest. The agreement is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
This strategic acquisition fortifies the strength of the company at Cuba's travel sector, complementing its online digital media division.
By acquiring equity in this locally licensed agency, Travelucion will gain direct access to exclusive travel services from Cuba's Gaviota Group, one of Cuba's most diverse national travel and leisure corporations.
Due to renewed international interest in Cuba, Travelucion is seeking to further acquire equity in its long-standing service partners. This would vertically integrate the company and streamline joint back office and booking mechanisms using Travelucion's proprietary Cuba-centric platform and software.
A new and larger joint office in the trendy Miramar district of Havana will open Oct. 1.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about MPH Ventures Corp ?
Next time we write about MPH Ventures Corp, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar