Digilant, a global media company that partners with agencies and brands to provide custom and strategic digital advertising solutions, recently announced its expansion into Chile and Peru.
The company also will strengthen its presence in Mexico, opening a new office in Monterrey.
Overseeing operations and strategic growth in Chile, Colombia, and Peru, Digilant has appointed Eduardo Arevalo, Mary Gonzalez and Alexis Reategui as country managers, respectively.
Previously with Headway Digital, Arevalo brings nearly a decade of experience in digital advertising on both the agency and publisher sides of the industry. He has worked with brands including Movistar and Unilever.
Gonzalez previously managed Pautefacil.com, the contextual advertising network in Colombia that consists of four major corporations: El Tiempo Casa Editorial, Caracol TV, Publicaciones Semana and Periodicos Asociados. Prior to that, Mary worked as a Google small and medium business premier partner and implemented various buying platforms across Colombia.
Reategui joins Digilant from Hibu, where he was head of the digital Latin America portal. With deep roots and leadership in the region, he previously served as president of the Interactive Advertising Bureau, Peru, and leads the organization's education committee in its efforts to educate local agencies, publishers and brands on the latest digital advertising trends, challenges and standards.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Digilant ?
Next time we write about Digilant, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar