Panama Pacifico Special Economic Area officials participating in a recent business recruitment mission to Atlanta, Georgia, met with executives representing multinational corporations and told them the advantages of growing their business at the mixed-use development.
The late-August trip was organized by the American Chamber of Commerce Panama.
The mission provided an opportunity for the delegation to ensure that international company leaders and global investors in the Atlanta market are aware of what the Panama Pacifico Special Economic Area near Panama City has to offer.
In addition to conducting one-on-one meetings with corporate executives representing diverse industry sectors, the Panama Pacifico team participated in a business roundtable and special networking events. The team utilized the meetings to establish and maintain relationships with key company leaders located in the Atlanta area.
Some of the key information shared during the business meetings included the special economic area’s favorable regulations such as special tax, labor and legal incentives to companies that open a facility on the site, as well as the onsite one-stop-shop, which reduces red-tape with 17 government agencies available and onsite customs operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
While in Atlanta, the Panama Pacifico delegates also met with international and trade media
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Panama Pacifico ?
Next time we write about Panama Pacifico, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar