Pure Hospitality Solutions announced last week that Playa Escondida Lounge, in Putarena, Costa Rica, is now part of the Oveedia database.
The lodge has joined the ranks of Tango Mar, Guarumo and Samasati, becoming part of Oveedia's Central American-Caribbean travel database. Like the majority of the Costa Rican properties signing up directly with Oveedia, it will be exclusive to its database and not available on any other OTA.
"Our growth is directly in-line with our initial projections and we're just getting started", President and CEO of Pure Hospitality Solutions Melvin Pereira said. "We have been getting quite a response from properties throughout Costa Rica, looking to become part of Oveedia. We expect this interest to continue and the number of exclusive listings to increase."
The small but spacious lodge is located on two acres of beachfront property.
"I immediately saw the high potential of Oveedia as soon as I encountered it in the news," Pereira said. "I have been listing with Airbnb since the beginning, and I foresee a similar or even better success for Oveedia, in Costa Rica and Central America. This is a real booster for the Central American tourism industry and I personally want to be part of the Company; not only as a client, but also as a shareholder."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Pure Hospitality Solutions Inc ?
Next time we write about Pure Hospitality Solutions Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar