Moventas has entered the Brazilian wind operations and maintenance (O&M) market by teaming up with industrial gearbox expert Zanini Renk, who will become a Moventas authorized service partner.
With drivetrain experience that’s unparalleled in the area, the two will offer comprehensive wind O&M services in Brazil.
As the first supplier contracts are coming to an end, the O&M market in Brazil is expected to expand
significantly in Brazil in the next five years. Moventas’ multi-brand O&M service philosophy and capability is ideal for prolonging gearbox life with both preventive maintenance and corrective action.
Owned by the Brazilian Biagi Group, Zanini Renk is an industrial gearbox designer and manufacturer, who operates in several business segments such as mining, pulp and paper, sugar and ethanol and energy. Its main factory is located in Cravinhos, Sao Paulo, and it runs a service hub in Northeast Brazil’s region close to the major wind corridors.
The service offering of Zanini and Moventas together will cover nearly all services that Moventas offers as a multi-brand O&M partner with 35 years of wind industry experience.
Their joint service portfolio spans from consumable spares to 24/7 field service and up-tower jobs operated by the new Zanini Renk affiliate, to workshop service carried out in Zanini Renk’s Cravinhos factory with Moventas standards.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar