Wyndham Hotel Group has announced the opening of its 11th Tryp in Brazil by Wyndham São Paulo Guarulhos Airport, developed with GBX Capital and Brazilian operating partner Nobile Hoteis.
The newly constructed, 80-room hotel is exclusive for guests from international flights or with international connections.
With broad flexibility, guests staying at the new Tryp can choose to book stays at the property between three, six, 12 and 24 hours. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks are included regardless of length of stay, Wi-Fi is free and unlimited and all rooms have cable television and air conditioning.
The rooms are equipped with an ergonomic work desk and chair, digital safe and 32-inch flat screen TV and hairdryer. Family suites with bunk beds and fully accessible rooms are also available to accommodate guests in route home or traveling to São Paulo.
The onsite gourmet lounge is available 24 hours per day, including a complimentary breakfast with diverse brunch options until 3 p.m., a light buffet from 3 to 7 p.m. with different snacks, dinner from 7 p.m. to midnight and a snack buffet early morning from midnight until 5 a.m.
Guests may also enjoy the hotel’s bookstore, an exclusive smoking area and a living lobby Bar with diverse labels of domestic and imported drinks.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference