Myriad Group AG announced Wednesday it has partnered with Viacom in an effort to improve the content engagement for users of Versy in Latin America.
“Our audience is becoming increasingly digitally sophisticated,"
Eduardo Lebrija, senior vice president and general manager for Viacom The Americas in Mexico, said. "Versy presents us with an exciting opportunity to develop a complimentary audience platform to engage with on mobile."
Versy users can now access, share and engage in conversation about content from their favorite shows on leading networks including MTVLa, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Paramount Channel.
“As the Versy brand continues to grow in Latin America, we are extremely pleased to be partnering with Viacom to offer a truly compelling service to teens and millennials,"
Myriad CEO Stephen Dunford. "These content brands are relevant for our users and we’re already seeing positive engagement with the new channels."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Myriad Group AG ?
Next time we write about Myriad Group AG, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference