Quintech Electronics & Communications recently named Serafin Morales as its new international account manager for the Caribbean and Latin America (CALA).
With the new addition, the company aims to expand its direct interaction and management of current and future distributors in these regions.
"Quintech's proven RF engineering prowess, and the rapid convergence of telecommunications networks, only furthers its role as a major provider of advanced RF technology systems," Morales said. "I am excited to join Quintech to support the sales efforts and business development within the Latin American region, which is an area of significant investment in satellite, broadcast and wireless telecommunications technologies. Quintech is a global leader in RF technologies, and I welcome the opportunity to expand its technology footprint in Mexico and CALA."
Morales has a bachelor's degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from Instituto Politecnico Nacional in Mexico City. He has more than 24 years of experience selling, integrating, managing and supporting large-scale hardware and software solutions to Latin America's largest telecommunications service providers.
He previously held positions at Tollgrade Communications, Emerson and Marconi Communications.
"I am very pleased to have Serafin join our team to help Quintech better serve the worldwide market of RF Matrix Switch applications for evolving wireless technologies, as well as our suite of RF over Fiber product lines," Frank Elling, Quintech president, said. "Serafin brings an acumen to Quintech that will allow us to expand our presence and the awareness of Quintech's products and solutions, bringing even greater value to our customers."
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar