ScanSource, Inc. announced Wednesday it will be implementing a new management structure for its point-of-sale (POS) and barcode divisions in South America.
Appointed to new positions are ScanSource veterans Alex Conde to president of ScanSource POS and Barcode for Latin America; Marcelo Hirsch to vice president of sales for Latin America; and Yvette McKenzie to vice president of merchandising for ScanSource Latin America.
“We are very proud of the leadership and experience that Alex, Marcelo and Yvette bring to the Latin America market,” ScanSource Worldwide Barcode and Security said President Buck Baker said. “Their wealth of knowledge of the industry, the channel and our business will enable us to continue to provide the highest level of service and support to our reseller and vendor partners.”
Conde and Hirsch joined ScanSource in 2011 when the company acquired CDC Brasil. McKenzie has served in various management roles for ScanSource for the past 15 years.
ScanSource, Inc. is an international distributor of POS and barcode technology, specializing in communications and physical security solutions. Based in Greenville, South Carolina, the firm provides its value-added services through two main divisions: Worldwide Barcode and Security and Worldwide Communications and Services.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ScanSource Inc. ?
Next time we write about ScanSource Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar