Expanding its global operations, WindSim AS has recently announced it will open up a new subsidiary in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
WindSim AS, a computational fluid dynamics wind modeling company specializing in software and services, focuses on the wind project life cycle. Its analysts pride themselves on early site identification, energy optimization, site suitability and power forecasting for post-construction assessments.
They integrate numeric processing with 3D visualizations via an interface built with the user in mind.
"According to industry analysts, wind energy is the fastest growing source of power generation in Brazil,” WindSim Brasil Country Manager Andre Cerqueira said. “More than 100 new wind farms are under construction with a total capacity of around 2.7 GW. Having local offices in Brazil will enable us to service customers more effectively and enable better leverage of the WindSim technology solutions."
CASE Participacoes Ltda., a Brazlian based investment company with a focus on the renewable energy industry, will be investing in the new Windsim AS venture in Brazil.
"We are excited to partner with WindSim on the launch and growth of WindSim Brasil,” CASE Participacoes CEO Paulo Ferreira said. “There is a clear demand for more accurate studies, in order to protect investors and financer interests. The market is already realizing that CFD-based (computational fluid dynamics) solutions are the best way to have a proper energy production estimation."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about WindSim AS ?
Next time we write about WindSim AS, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar