Cisco Systems, Inc. announced Monday that its Latin America supply chain operations-engineering center in Guadalajara, Mexico, has opened.
The new center will support the expansion of the firm's supply chain operation in the region, especially in Guadalajara where contract manufacturers have increased manufacturing for Cisco solutions more than 20 percent in the last 12 months. During the period, Cisco increased the number of direct employees by approximately 200 percent.
This is the second office for Cisco in
Guadalajara. The office was designed under the Cisco Connected Workplace guidelines and includes distribution under “neighborhoods,” groups of teams working together with a mix of spaces for individual and team needs, innovative working spaces such as informal meeting areas and a creativity zone to relax, socialize and inspire creativity as well as innovation.
“The opening is part of our ongoing commitment to expand manufacturing in Mexico. By increasing our investments in the region, Cisco is driving growth of technology, innovation and regional commerce, and creating jobs in the local community”, Cisco Systems Senior Vice President, Supply Chain,
John Kern said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Cisco Systems Incorporated ?
Next time we write about Cisco Systems Incorporated, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference