SC Johnson said Wednesday that it has been recognized in Brazil as a 2015 Best Workplace by the Great Place to Work Institute.
"Being recognized by Great Place to Work in Brazil is a testament to the company's commitment to provide a great work environment for the people who make SC Johnson a success," SC Johnson Chairman and CEO
Fisk Johnson said. "Congratulations to the people of SC Johnson Brazil for their hard work, and for living values like respect and integrity, which are important to who we are."
The company ranked 14th on the Great Place to Work list in Brazil, up from 17th in 2013. SC Johnson also ranked No. 3 for companies of up to 1,000 employees by the Great Place to Work Institute.
In 2014, it took the 12th spot in the ranking. The company was recognized locally for an environment of respect and for treating its employees well.
The annual Great Place to Work list is based on a random employee survey, a questionnaire on corporate policies and philosophies, and other supporting documents. This year, more than 1,000 organizations competed to be recognized on the list of 30 Best Medium-Size Multinational Companies.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar