Doxee, a provider of cloud-based, enterprise-class customer communication management, Tuesday announced a new partnership with GEOCOM Uruguay to sell and support the Doxee platform to enterprise accounts in Uruguay.
GEOCOM Uruguay SA provides global solutions and applies IT technologies.
"GEOCOM is a strong IT service provider with cloud expertise and a well-established sales and support organization in their local country," Doxee CEO Sergio Muratori Casali said. "We expect this partnership to increase GEOCOM's revenue from existing and new customers in the region."
The new alliance expands their existing CCM offering of printed communications to interactive services. GEOCOM will complement their current cloud services with eDox Interactive Communications and Personalized Video.
"Doxee is the perfect complement to our current CCM service offering for large enterprises," Jorge Baptista, vice president of Doxee, said. "Many of our enterprise customers are moving to electronic communication. By adding Doxee's cloud-based platform with eDox Interactive Communications and Personalized Video solutions to our managed service portfolio, we can meet our customers' need for less expensive, faster and more effective communications. Commensurate with our world-class IT capabilities and data centers where high quality is our differentiator, the Doxee platform clearly positions us as the leader in CCM services in Uruguay."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about GEOCOM Uruguay SA ?
Next time we write about GEOCOM Uruguay SA, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar