A total of three firms -- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and Itau BBA -- are currently tied and competing for first place within Institutional Investor’s 2015 Latin America Research Team.
Each of the firms has gained a slot among 23 out of the 25 categories in the survey.
When analysts add a weighting of four to each list on the first-place position, and another three to each bank in second-place position, and so forth, JP Morgan emerges as the champion.
After the weighted system is applied, JP Morgan’s weighted score amounts to 56. Bank of America Merrill Lynch amounts to 52. Although BTG Pactual falls into fourth place with only 19 appearances, it ends in third place with its weighted results at 48. Itau’s results bring it lower with 46.
Credit Suisse has 14 positions as well as a weighted score amounting to 33. This places it in fifth place according to both of the rosters.
The highest number goes to BTG Pactual, which gains first-place slots for its second consecutive year. This is the third time in four years that the bank has gained first place.
The 2015 Latin America Research Team shows the opinions take from 915 investment professionals located at 460 institutions.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Bank of America Merrill Lynch ?
Next time we write about Bank of America Merrill Lynch, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference