Sun Chemical and its parent company, DIC, recently made its SunLam lamination adhesives range of products available to buy in the Latin America market.
This release makes it the only supplier in the region that can provide both inks and adhesives to package printers.
The company has developed local production capabilities and is currently manufacturing the adhesives in Latin America. Inventories of these locally produced adhesives are available to customers in all countries in Latin America. Sun Chemical will also offer technical services that will provide expertise in each local region across Latin America.
The SunLam lamination adhesives products consist of water-based, solvent-free and solvent-based components. It is also possible to use the lamination adhesive with oxygen barrier properties to lightweight packaging by removing a film layer from the package while still maintaining the protective functionality required to preserve the contents and avoid migration.
“Since DIC manufactures its own polymers used in both inks and adhesives, Sun Chemical is the only global ink supplier that can offer an integrated ink and adhesive system with full control over the chemistry,” Fernando Tavara, president of Sun Chemical Latin America, said.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference