Waypoint Leasing Limited, based in Ireland as the biggest independent global helicopter leasing company, recently announced that it will open its first Latin America office this coming Jan. 2016.
“We are excited to officially announce our presence in Brazil after serving the growing Latin American market and working with local and multinational operators, such as CHC/BHS and Lider, since our inception in 2013,” Ed Washecka, CEO of Waypoint Leasing, said. “I have worked with Steffen since 2006 when he first joined Era Helicopters and can attest to his extensive knowledge of the region and the helicopter leasing landscape. Over his five years spent in Brazil, Steffen has established strong relationships with all of the country’s major helicopter operators. I am confident that under his supervision, we will deepen our existing relationships in the region, develop new ones and continue expanding throughout Latin America.”
The office will be led by Steffen Bay, an executive of Waypoint Leasing.
The Latin American office will be based in Rio de Janeiro, which will
serve to expand the company’s presence in the area. Waypoint already
sent 10 aircraft to multiple operators in the area, one of which was
Lider Tax Aereo S/A, BHS.
“I am thrilled to return to Brazil to run Waypoint Leasing’s Latin American operations,” Steffen Bay, vice president of sales and marketing, said. “As regional operators increasingly seek customized financing solutions, we remain well-positioned to meet that demand in this global hub of helicopter activity.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Waypoint Leasing Limited ?
Next time we write about Waypoint Leasing Limited, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar