RIC TV, a branch of TV Record in Brazil, recently expanded its investments in its HD production solutions by adding LDX 80 series cameras as well as a Karrera K-Frame S-series switcher to Grass Valley, a Belden Brand.
“Our experience with Grass Valley has shown us that this is the best equipment on the market for producing HD content and meeting the needs of our customers,” André Fronza, engineering and technology manager of RIC TV, said. “We look for suppliers who understand our business and work with us to take advantage of the latest innovations so that we can maintain a competitive advantage in the market. Grass Valley has been a trusted partner for a number of years — helping us grow and stay on top.”
RIC TV has worked with Grass Valley for the second time in the past two
years. RIC works with Grass Valley for the company’s equipment in its
production studios for HD solutions.
“The market in Brazil is very competitive, increasing the need to invest in solutions that are dependable, scalable, and capable of delivering outstanding quality,” Cristiano Barbieri, sales manager of Brazil, Grass Valley, said. “RIC TV has found from experience that Grass Valley technology offers all those features and more. We look forward to a long relationship together.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Grass Valley ?
Next time we write about Grass Valley, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar