Textron Aviation, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., this week announced plans to headline the Latin American Convention & Exhibition (LABACE) in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with its three newest aircraft models.
The three new models include the Citation Latitude, Citation CJ3+ and Beechcraft King Air 250 with Pro Line Fusion avionics system – all of which have been certified in the last year.
“Since our appearance at LABACE last year, we have demonstrated our leadership in certifying and bringing new products to market, which is evidenced by the debut this year of the Citation Latitude, Citation CJ3+ and Beechcraft King Air 250 with Pro Line Fusion,” Bob Gibbs, vice president of sales for Latin America and the Caribbean, said. “With the breadth of the product portfolio offered by Textron Aviation, operators throughout the region can be assured that virtually any mission need can be satisfied by Beechcraft or Cessna products.”
The Citation Latitude has a range of 2,850 nautical miles and boasts exceptional mission capability. The Latitude’s flat floor and 6 feet of cabin height affords the most open, spacious, bright and refined cabin environment in the midsize category.
The CJ3+ is one of five new Citations to be introduced into the market in the last two years, contributing to Cessna’s strong business jet investment and delivery performance.
The Beechcraft King Air 250 is equipped with the new Pro Line Fusion avionics system and cabin upgrades.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Textron Aviation Inc ?
Next time we write about Textron Aviation Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar