Global VSAT Forum of Brazil has been invited to chair MilSatCom Latin America 2015 and co-host two panel discussions.
The panel discussions will be "Regional Opportunities for SatCom Collaboration" and "How Will Future Military Operations Shape SatCom Requirements in the Future?"
MilSatCom Latin America 2015, now in its second year, is the only regional meeting place for military satellite communications specialists and all those responsible for optimizing security and surveillance of national and air space and key domestic assets.
“We are proud to once again support and participate in such an important regional meeting that will help advance and shape Military Satellite Communications in Latin America,” Lieutenant Colonel Jose Everardo J. Ferreira,
C2 Departments Technical Coordinator, Brazilian Ministry of Defense, said.
“This event will offer attendees the opportunity to hear from key players both in the military and industry in one of Brazil's most beautiful locations, Maceio."
The speaker line-up for 2015 includes industry leaders at the heart of military satellite communications representing Brazilian and Spanish Armed Forces, Brazilian Air Forces, French MoD, Department of Defence USA, Mexican Space Agency and many others. Confirmed attendees include representatives from Telespazio Brasil S.A., Telesat Brasil, SATIS, Advantech Wireless, Hisdesat, SynQor and more.
The event is sponsored by O3b Networks, SES and The Aerospace Corporation.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Aerospace Corporation ?
Next time we write about Aerospace Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar