Curio, a collection by Hilton Worldwide, recently opened its first Latin American boutique luxury hotel in Buenos Aires.
Curio caters to passionate travelers seeking local discovery and authentic experiences. Located in Buenos Aires’ historic neighborhood of San Telmo, Anselmo Buenos Aires is set amid Plaza Dorrego Square, one of the oldest public spaces in the city known for its diverse array of cafés, bars, shops and antique stores.
“Originally built as a stunning mansion in 1906, Anselmo Buenos Aires pays tribute to a community rich in history that dates back to the 18th century, and provides guests with the perfect launching pad for a truly intriguing cultural experience,” Dianna Vaughan, global head of Curio – A Collection by Hilton, said. “As a hotel that honors its proud past while also celebrating modern luxury that today’s savvy traveler has come to expect, we’re honored to welcome this beautiful property to our collection, and as our first hotel in Latin America.”
The property retains its early 1900s façade with a modern design that includes luxurious rooms and upscale restaurants. The hotel will have 50 guest rooms, with four corner rooms complete with a balcony. The design of each guest room reflects the history of San Telmo.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference