On July 20 TCL Corp., along with TCL Multimedia and some of its other businesses, attended the biggest consumer electronics show in Latin America.
TCL Corp. plans to enter the color TV market in Brazil, and attending the Eletrolar Show 2015 was a major step.
"We will not only establish a presence in Brazil, but have resolved to become one of the leaders in the local market," TCL Multimedia overseas executive Wang Cheng said.
The products that TCL Multimedia displayed at the show included the latest curved-surface, high-color gamut TV H8800; the QLED TV H9700 with industry-leading display technology; and the 85-inch big screen 4K UHD H9500.
Currently, the company is negotiating with local Brazilian distributors to arrange for the product rollout at the end of this year. Over the next five to 10 years, TCL has plans to build local factories as a first step in implementing a long-term development strategy.
This year, TCL Corp. announced that it will step up efforts to establish a presence in India and Brazil, and the company has established local manufacturing capacity to support business expansion.
TCL is a global manufacturer of smart products and provider of Internet application services. It has three listed companies: TCL Multimedia Technology, TCL Communication Technology and Tonly Electronics.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about TCL Multimedia Technology ?
Next time we write about TCL Multimedia Technology, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar