Premier Biomedical, Inc. recently agreed to terms in which FBROCCO Assessoria Empresarial Ltda, will act on behalf of Premier in locating and securing financing and possible joint venture partners in Brazil.
The Brazilian partners will work to develop and market medications and devices being developed by Premier for treating diseases, such as fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis and cancer.
“I am looking forward to working with Premier Biomedical to bring their innovative medical treatments to the Brazilian people as well as to all of South America,” Francisco Brocco, managing partner of FBROCCO said. “I see this as a very positive move for all concerned.”
FBROCCO is a management consulting firm focused on helping health care companies implement the right local strategies needed to create a sustainable competitive advantage in the Brazilian health market.
“We believe Mr. Brocco and his staff have the drive and connections to find the most suitable joint venture partner for us in Brazil, to successfully bring our products quickly and safely to the entire South American market as a first step,” Premier Biomedical President and CEO William A. Hartman said. “This alliance will provide badly needed revenue in the short term to finance the further development of our extensive pipeline of new products for the market.”
Hartman will be traveling to Brazil soon to meet with joint venture candidates and to hopefully sign a framework agreement with a potential partner.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Premier Biomedical, Inc ?
Next time we write about Premier Biomedical, Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar