Sierra Metals Inc. recently announced that its Sociedad Minera Corona S.A. operation in Peru has produced 2 million silver equivalent ounces in the second quarter of 2015.
Corona recently filed its unaudited financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) for the second quarter.
According to the MD&A, Sierra Metals has an 81.8 percent interest in Corona. All of the sums are shown in thousands of U.S. dollars without any adjustments for the non-controlling interest of 18.2 percent.
For the second quarter of 2015, Corona’s financial highlights include an adjusted EBITDA amounting to $13.3 million, a net income amounting to $7.2 million (or 20 cents per share), a revenue sum of $28.3 million, an operating cash flow amounting to $2.7 million, as well as a cash cost per silver payable ounce totaling at $14.42 million from the Yauricocha Mine.
“In spite of the lower commodity price environment, Corona had another exceptional quarter of financial and production results highlighted by strong revenues and adjusted EBITDA which were generated from our continued increased productivity and production growth,” President and CEO of Sierra Metals
Mark Brennan said. “Corona continues on the path to meet its production guidance for 2015 by remaining a low-cost producer while continuing to demonstrate the Yauricocha Mine’s full economic potential.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Sierra Metals Inc ?
Next time we write about Sierra Metals Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference