Accenture and Cisco recently expanded their long-standing global alliance to Brazil under the combined Accenture & Cisco Business Group (ACBG).
ACBG is dedicated to helping clients leverage business opportunities, reduce costs and improve productivity through the combination of Accenture’s industry and business process expertise, and Cisco’s experience in advanced technology architectures.
"Our expanded relationship in Brazil will help us bring transformation to our clients through our expertise in leveraging the impact of technology on businesses, applications, people, processes and infrastructure, supported by the latest technology from Cisco,” Roger Ingold, country managing director of Accenture Brazil, said. “We plan to deliver cost savings and increased revenue, providing our clients with the agility needed to achieve businesses success."
Accenture plans to provide solutions for clients’ key business areas in Brazil by leveraging direct access to Cisco’s complete portfolio.
ACBG also will provide network transformation solutions to a variety of industries by offering solutions based on Cisco technology for the Internet of things and cloud computing.
"Accenture consulting expertise will complement our know-how in offering customized technology solutions straight to clients` key business areas, offering increased value, optimized processes and increased productivity,” Rodrigo Dienstmann, president of Cisco Brazil, said. "This business model between Cisco and Accenture already delivers higher profitability to large organizations in foreign markets, and we believe we will achieve similar successful results in Brazil."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Cisco Systems ?
Next time we write about Cisco Systems, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar