Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the biggest and most dynamic hotel groups in the world, recently announced that Radisson Blu has expanded into Latin America with the launch of new hotels.
The new hotels include Radisson Blu Santiago, Radisson Blu San Andres Resort & Spa, La Dehesa in Chile and Radisson Blu at Santa Marta Resort & Spa in Colombia.
Radisson Blu is one of the leading hotel brands around the world. It has over 280 hotels currently operating within 62 countries. It is famous for its stylish, iconic, sophisticated atmosphere. The resorts and spas offer a wide variety of innovative design led services and products. Radisson Blu’s Yes I Can! philosophy guarantees genuine, relevant guest experiences.
“Radisson Blu has a global presence with over 280 hotels in operation throughout the world and we see great potential for the brand in Latin America,” Javier Rosenberg, COO, Americas, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, said. “Carlson Rezidor already has a strong footprint with over 50 hotels in operation and under development in Latin America and a leading position in Brazil and Chile and now in Colombia with the addition of these hotels.”
The announcement was made in Orlando, Florida, at the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group ?
Next time we write about Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar