Jelastic Inc., cloud-based company that offers a platform for contain orchestration while allowing entire freedom of choice from technology to customers as well as an advanced level of DevOps workload mobility, recently announced that it has partnered with Facilcloud.com, a hosting service provider in Latin America.
This move allows Jelastic to continue growing its worldwide coverage forecast within the cloud IT market. Now the company has greater coverage in its eight regions: Japan, Asia/Pacific, Central and Eastern Europe, Canada, U.S., Middle East and Africa, Western Europe and Latin America.
"At Facilcloud.com our goal is to help developers and online entrepreneurs to grow easily and quickly, by bringing the first 100 percent SSD elastic cloud to Latin America,” Gerardo Sandoval, CEO at Facilcloud.com, said. “Seventy percent money and 90 percent time saved are our main priorities, plus we offer a free trial that includes almost 1500 free cloudlets distributed among 40 app servers over 14 days. Our expert team are available 24/7 in both Spanish and English languages.”
Experts estimate that in 2015, Western Europe will attain the highest
growth for cloud IT infrastructure, as it spends 32 percent. Latin
America comes in second place with 23 percent, Japan third with 22
percent and the U.S. fourth with 21 percent.
"2015 has been a great year for us," Jelastic CEO Ruslan Synytsky said. "We are regularly signing up new hosting partners who want to offer cloud platforms (IaaS and PaaS) as a turnkey software package. This enables them to compete with mega hosters like AWS, Google and Azure. We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Facilcloud.com and predict their future is bright with us as their technology partner.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Jelastic Inc ?
Next time we write about Jelastic Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference