The e-commerce platform Shopify, which allows users to open an online store and sell their goods and services, is now available in Brazil.
Shopify lets sellers organize products, customize storefronts, accept payments by credit card and monitor and respond to order questions in one app. It’s an excellent alternative for e-commerce, as it does not require software or special formatting skills.
The online application hosts over 160,000 online stores and allows users to choose from more than 100 free customizable themes. The software also gives users the ability to sell on social networks like Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr. They can also install applications in their virtual store to increase functionality. These applications can be viewed in the "App Store of Shopify."
Shopify also offers apps in the Apple and Android app stores, which allows users to access their business anywhere at any time.
For $45 a month, Shopify’s merchant may add an unlimited number of products, gain access to fraud analysis tools, hand out gift cards for their stores and provide options such as shopping cart recovery.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Shopify ?
Next time we write about Shopify, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar