DS Healthcare recently launched the first campaign for its eyelash-stimulating product Spectral.Lash in Brazil's Drogaria Iguatemi pharmacy chain.
Spectral.Lash is a clinically proven drug that gives users fuller, thicker eyelashes.
Drogaria Iguatemi is a leading high-end retail drugstore chain with locations throughout Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
The new campaign features the Spectral.Lash product in floor-to-ceiling displays in the stores’ most high-trafficked areas, as well as on the home page of the chain's website.
“The rollout of Spectral.Lash has blown away our greatest expectations," Leonardo Chiacchio, CEO of DS Laboratories do Brasil, said. "We believe this product will continue to drive considerable revenue going forward. This product alone could represent as much as 30 percent of sales in Brazil, given Brazilian’s obsession with their appearance."
The metropolitan area of Sao Paulo has a population of 20 million with one of the fastest growing beauty markets in the world, according to DS Healthcare. The U.S. Department of Commerce reported that hair care products make up the largest segment of the Brazilian cosmetics department.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about DS Healthcare Group, Inc. ?
Next time we write about DS Healthcare Group, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar