The International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) and Federacion de Periodistas de America Latina y el Caribe (FEPALC) recently offered the first in a number of workshops on collective bargaining within unions in Latin American and the Caribbean countries.
The first workshop was held in Paraguay on Friday and Saturday, with additional workshops planned in the Dominican Republic on Aug. 14-16, Peru on Sept. 2-3 and at a date to be determined in Brazil.
The two organizations teamed up last year to offer similar workshops in Costa Rica, Panama, Chile, Venezuela and Mexico.
Working within local requirements and legal challenges, the IFJ and FEPALC plan to offer additional workshops in additional Latin American and Caribbean countries next year as well.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about International Federation of Journalists ?
Next time we write about International Federation of Journalists, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference