Nymity, a worldwide research company that specializes in privacy accountability, compliance software and risk solutions for private offices, recently hired Jorge Molet, a Latin American law practice founder, as a privacy research lawyer.
This move establishes the future of innovative solutions for privacy compliance in Latin America.
The new privacy research lawyer position improves the research team at Nymity with more experience in Latin America. The integrative move makes a unique knowledge transfer of data protection and privacy officers throughout Latin America.
“I am honored to welcome Jorge to the Nymity team,”
Nymity founder and President Terry McQuay said. “His vast experience in Mexico and Latin America will enhance our research as we see Latin America as a growing region for regulatory compliance."
Jorge’s experience and knowledge in data protection law in Latin American emphasizes the company’s dedication to creating novel approaches to privacy compliance globally.
"Being part of Nymity implies new personal and professional challenges that will allow me to strengthen my experience as a privacy and data protection lawyer with more than ten years in the field,” Molet said. “It is a great opportunity to contribute with my academic and professional practice, knowledge, and talent, to combine all the different and extraordinary Nymity compliance tools with the particularities of the different data protection systems in Latin America."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Nymity Inc. ?
Next time we write about Nymity Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar