CHM Maritime, an affiliate company with Cashman Equipment Corp., recently announced that it has expanded its fleets in Mexico and Central America.
The expansion includes two 300-foot by 100-foot deck barges in the company’s Tampico, Mexico fleet. Both of the barges, which are JMC 3003 and JMC 3009, received full class from the American Bureau of Shipping and are flagged by Mexico. They are both ready for immediate charter.
In addition, CHM announced that the new JMC 3336 will join the company’s fleet by the end of the summer of 2015. It is a 330-foot by 120-foot deck barge. It provides better stability compared to the 400-foot by 100-foot barge.
CHM Maritime has spent the past several years expanding its business throughout the Americas. It intends to invest more barges in its Mexico fleet during the next several months, which will serve to meet the ongoing demands of the company’s customer base.
Cashman Equipment, a worldwide supplier of marine services and barges, both owns and operates one of the biggest, youngest fleets in its industry. It has more than 130 vessels, including ocean and inland barges between the sizes of 120 feet and 400 feet. The company also has oil spill recovery barges, accommodation barges, cranes, and tugs.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Cashman Equipment Company ?
Next time we write about Cashman Equipment Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar