PriceSmart, Inc. recently opened its fifth warehouse club in Panama, with a new location in Costa Verde.
The new warehouse brings the total number of PriceSmart warehouse clubs in operation to 37.
The company also announced its third quarter operating results for fiscal year 2015, which ended on May 31.
Net warehouse club sales for this year's third quarter increased 13 percent to $675.3 million from $597.9 million in the third quarter of fiscal year 2014.
Total revenue for the third quarter of fiscal year 2015 was $697.1 million.
Net income was $21.2 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal year 2015 compared to $21.3 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal year 2014.
For the first nine months of fiscal year 2015, net warehouse club sales increased 10.8 percent to $2,043.8 million from $1,844.7 million in the first nine months of fiscal year 2014.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about PriceSmart, Inc ?
Next time we write about PriceSmart, Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar