UPS recently said it will launch the second expansion this year of its UPS Worldwide Express Freight service with the addition of five countries in Latin America and three in Europe.
The guaranteed service is designed for urgent, time-sensitive and high-value international heavyweight shipments to 58 origin, and 56 destination countries and territories.
UPS Worldwide Express Freight service offers faster guaranteed palletized shipments of more than 150 pounds with door-to-door and day-definite delivery. Customs brokerage service is included, and Saturday deliveries are available to select U.S. and Canadian postal codes.
Eight new origin and five new destination countries have been added. Countries adding origin service include: Bulgaria, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Romania and Serbia. Countries adding destination service include: El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama.
"At UPS, we continuously monitor the market place, and found a demand for our customers in Central America who were looking for a premium international air service to better conduct their business across various industries, including industrial manufacturing, health care, apparel and high tech," Jose Acosta, president of operations and public affairs forUPS Americas, said. "UPS Worldwide Express Freight service is fast, easy-to-use and our expertise in customs clearance along with our global air network ensures reliable, guaranteed deliveries."
Like UPS Worldwide Express package service, UPS Worldwide Express Freight service offers automated shipment preparation, online tracking and proactive notification technology. Express freight and package shipments are combined into one invoice.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about United Parcel Service ?
Next time we write about United Parcel Service, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar