Nielsen recently announced that it will soon introduce Digital Ad Ratings, its digital advertising measurement solution, in markets in Asia and Latin America in the next few months.
This move will further digital advertising accountability through the locations of all seven markets, including Japan, Singapore and Indonesia. The total markets will amount to 16 around the world, including Thailand, the Philippines, Mexico and Malaysia.
“Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings is a true industry game-changer,” Megan Clarken, Nielsen's executive vice president of Global Watch Product Leadership, said. “Digital is fueling growth in brand advertising, and in markets where Digital Ad Ratings has already been rolled out, like the U.S. and UK, it is transforming the advertising landscape by bringing standardization and accountability, and helping advertisers and agencies gauge the return on their investment for every dollar they spend online.”
Digital Ad Ratings is currently accessible in 12 markets. The system offers a highly accurate way to measure online advertising audiences, frequency, delivering reach, and gross rating point (GRP) metrics to the media industry.
“We look for the best marketing ROI – and the best tools to gauge that,” Jennifer Gardner, North American Media Investments and Partnerships Director at Unilever, said. “Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings is an exciting resource that brings a more rigorous standard to our online campaigns and consistency in measurement strategy across our portfolio of brands.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Nielsen ?
Next time we write about Nielsen, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar