Auberge Resorts Collection -- owner and operator of boutique luxury resorts, hotels, private clubs and residences -- said on Monday that it has expanded to Central America through its management of Hacienda AltaGracia, a luxury resort that offers life-altering experiences in southern Costa Rica.
Hacienda AltaGracia, located in the mountains of Perez Zeledon, officially opened to guests in June.
“We are honored to expand our thoughtfully curated portfolio of resorts in the world’s most desirable locations with the addition of Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica,” Craig Reid, president and CEO of Auberge Resorts Collection, said. “An authentic expression of its tranquil mountaintop setting and the rich local culture, Hacienda AltaGracia is a meaningful complement to the other boutique resorts in the Auberge Resorts Collection portfolio, all of which inspire discovery in the most awe-inspiring destinations.”
“After all these years and my personal history creating it, Hacienda AltaGracia is very dear to me, and I could not be happier that it will become the newest Auberge resort of exceptional character and spirit,” Alberto Esquivel, the resort’s developer and owner, said. “Under the most capable management of Auberge Resorts Collection, Hacienda AltaGracia is poised to evolve in exciting and meaningful new ways while staying true to my original vision of being a vacation retreat where incredible moments and memories happen every day.”
“With its spectacular setting and variety of active pursuits, Hacienda AltaGracia is an exciting addition to the Auberge portfolio,” Dan Friedkin, chairman of Auberge Resorts Collection, said. “We are delighted to collaborate with the Esquivel family to bring the Auberge brand to Costa Rica and enable our guests to experience the destination in an entirely new way.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Auberge Resorts Collection ?
Next time we write about Auberge Resorts Collection, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference