Cometic EF Data Corp. appointed Marcos Jannuzzi to vice president sales, Latin America on Wednesday.
In his new role, Jannuzzi will direct sales and business development operations for Latin America, as well as develop and implement the region’s sales strategy, oversee the region’s channel and distribution programs, build customer relationships to expand the company’s customer base and meet its revenue goals, and direct the Latin American pre-sales team.
Jannuzzi previously was sales director for Comtech EF Data in Brazil.
“We are honored to welcome Marcos back to our team,” Bob Hansen, senior vice president and chief commercial officer, said. “His in depth of understanding of satellite and telecommunications operators’ challenges and requirements combined with his knowledge of the Latin American market will undoubtedly prove very beneficial as we navigate expansion opportunities in the region.”
Jannuzzi's experience includes senior sales, technical and operations positions with Oi Telecom, Telefonica Group, Telmex Brazil and Embratel Group.
He holds postgraduate degrees in computer systems analysis from Pontifícia Universidade Católica Rio de Janeiro and in business economics from Faculdades Integradas Cândido Mendes. He also has an MBA in marketing from IBMEC Business School Rio de Janeiro.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Comtech EF Data Corporation ?
Next time we write about Comtech EF Data Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar