Auberge Resorts Collection today announced plans to manage Hacienda AltaGracia, a luxury resort that officially opened in June in the mountains of Perez Zeledon in the southern region of Costa Rica.
The resort is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World and is being rebranded as Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort, starting this month. Costa Rican native Alberto Esquivel created the resort as a family retreat and coffee farm.
"We are honored to expand our thoughtfully curated portfolio of resorts in the world's most desirable locations with the addition of Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica,"
Auberge Resorts Collection President and CEO Craig Reid said. "An authentic expression of its tranquil mountaintop setting and the rich local culture, Hacienda AltaGracia is a meaningful complement to the other boutique resorts in the Auberge Resorts Collection portfolio, all of which inspire discovery in the most awe-inspiring destinations."
The development of Hacienda AltaGracia into a resort began in 2011. Hacienda AltaGracia features 50 hacienda-style casitas, one of Central America's finest spas, great service, creative fusion cuisine and various outdoors activities.
"After all these years and my personal history creating it, Hacienda AltaGracia is very dear to me and I could not be happier that it will become the newest Auberge resort of exceptional character and spirit," Esquivel said.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar