Atento S.A., a provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services worldwide, today held the inauguration ceremony for its customer relationship center in Feira de Santana, Bahía, Brazil.
The center is Atento's third in this state, with two others located in the capital, Salvador de Bahía.
"Having a third center in Bahía allows us to strengthen our company's position as a leader in customer experience services and solutions in Brazil,” Atento
CEO Alejandro Reynal said. “We are also increasing our capacity to offer end-to-end solutions adapted to the needs of companies operating in highly competitive environments, environments in which an excellent customer experience becomes the most important source of competitive advantage."
The Feira de Santana center employs 2,500 people in the city and is operating at 100 percent capacity, offering customer experience solutions, cross-selling and technical support to leading companies in Brazil.
"Atento continues to identify the best locations for expanding its operations in Brazil while also contributing to economic development in the different regions where it carries out its business activity,” Atento General Manger Nelson Armbrust said. “This center consolidates our commitment to the northeastern region of the country. Also, we are very proud of contributing to the professional development of thousands of young people in the region. With the Feira de Santana center, Atento has surpassed 12,500 employees in Bahia, which demonstrates the region's importance to us."
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar