Connexions Loyalty today announced the launch of a partnership with SMILES SA, a leading Brazil-based coalition loyalty program.
The partnership will enable Connexions Loyalty to expand its presence in the fast-growing South American market and provide SMILES' 10 million members with a wider array of travel rewards redemption options.
"We're excited to announce this partnership with SMILES as we continue to expand our best-in-class rewards programs into new markets," President of Connexions Loyalty Scott Lazear said. "SMILES
is a major brand in Brazil. This partnership will provide us with a significant distributor of our loyalty travel solutions and will increase our visibility and extend our presence into the rapidly growing coalition loyalty marketplace."
Through this new partnership, SMILES members will have the ability to redeem their earned points online for a variety of travel rewards from Connexions Loyalty's industry-leading inventory of properties worldwide.
SMILES' strategy is to provide an increasingly complete travel experience to the client, with a wide array of airline ticket, rental car and lodging options,”
CEO Leonel Andrade said. “Our customers can use their miles to book tickets to more than 160 countries and, now, lodging at more than 160,000 hotel properties around the world. Through our partnership with Connexions Loyalty, we will increase consumer engagement and satisfaction.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Smiles S.A. ?
Next time we write about Smiles S.A., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference