Intersolar South America, the largest solar exhibition in Brazil and the South American edition of the world’s leading exhibition series for the solar industry, is returning to Sao Paulo for the third consecutive year from Sept. 1 through 3.
This year's event, which will be held at the Expocenter Norte, will feature an exhibition floor with the latest solar technologies, and the parallel conference program that will feature insights into the core topics of photovoltaic system production technologies, energy storage and solar thermal technologies from market leaders.
“All signs point toward an incredible opportunity for solar energy to become a huge part of Brazil’s energy generation portfolio, and for Brazil—and South America as a whole—to become a leading solar market,” Solar Promotion International CEO Markus Elsässer, one of the organizers, said. “Intersolar South America offers an opportunity for business professionals to take a closer look at the technologies and trends driving the market, and forge critical business connections that will take the industry into its next phase of growth.”
Event attendees will see the latest technologies from approximately 100 exhibitors. Conference attendees can choose between a three-day photovoltaic package or a two-day solar thermal package. Additionally, two workshops will be offered for industry newcomers to learn the fundamentals of solar.
Registration and additional information is available at intersolar.net.br
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar