Pelican BioThermal, a world leader in temperature-controlled packaging solutions for the life sciences industry, recently said it was expanding operations in South America by partnering with BioThermal Solutions of Chile and NatBio of Brazil.
The partnerships are in line with Pelican BioTherrmal's mission and long-term goals to provide the best service to customers with cold chain logistics needs, particularly in the pharmaceutical and life science industries.
“With the continued growth of the global health care cold chain logistics market, it is important that we are able to offer customers asset management solutions that make sense for the complex shipping lanes required for their business,” Kevin Lawler, vice president of worldwide sales at Pelican BioThermal, said. “Global partners like NatBio and BioThermal Solutions, as well as our newly opened and operational global service centers in the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore, provide the opportunity to effectively extend solution-based offerings within growing and emerging world markets.”
The partnerships will improve service capabilities of the existing South American companies as well as increase their competitive advantage and marketing opportunities.
NatBio, located in Sao Paulo, currently provides a variety of specialized products for the cold chain logistics market.
Based in Santiago, BioThermal Solutions will continue to offer Pelican BioThermal solutions exclusively as well as provide cold chain maintenance services and solutions for the Chilean market.
“The Chilean market is price-conscious, but as consumers become familiar with the enormous advantages of using a reusable Pelican BioThermal Credo Cube shipper, they realize the great advantage this product gives over their competition,”
BioThermal Solutions General Manager Darwin Cueva Rosillo said.
Organizations in this story
Pelican BioThermal Plymouth, MN
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices