Pelican BioThermal, a world leader in temperature-controlled packaging solutions for the life sciences industry, recently said it was expanding operations in South America by partnering with BioThermal Solutions of Chile and NatBio of Brazil.
The partnerships are in line with Pelican BioTherrmal's mission and long-term goals to provide the best service to customers with cold chain logistics needs, particularly in the pharmaceutical and life science industries.
“With the continued growth of the global health care cold chain logistics market, it is important that we are able to offer customers asset management solutions that make sense for the complex shipping lanes required for their business,” Kevin Lawler, vice president of worldwide sales at Pelican BioThermal, said. “Global partners like NatBio and BioThermal Solutions, as well as our newly opened and operational global service centers in the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore, provide the opportunity to effectively extend solution-based offerings within growing and emerging world markets.”
The partnerships will improve service capabilities of the existing South American companies as well as increase their competitive advantage and marketing opportunities.
NatBio, located in Sao Paulo, currently provides a variety of specialized products for the cold chain logistics market.
Based in Santiago, BioThermal Solutions will continue to offer Pelican BioThermal solutions exclusively as well as provide cold chain maintenance services and solutions for the Chilean market.
“The Chilean market is price-conscious, but as consumers become familiar with the enormous advantages of using a reusable Pelican BioThermal Credo Cube shipper, they realize the great advantage this product gives over their competition,”
BioThermal Solutions General Manager Darwin Cueva Rosillo said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Pelican BioThermal ?
Next time we write about Pelican BioThermal, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders